- I’m Going Vac-packed for Christmas….
- Eight Weeks of Christmas 2. Martinmas November 11th.
- The Eight Weeks of Christmas
- Polar Bears and Peacocks….or How to Choose a Bank
- With “Pride” – “Miss Rhymney Valley 1985″
- I’s Bucket Challenge
- Barrow Mouse
- The Smell of Lilac. The May Day Procession
- Jimmy MacCarthy (et al)
- The Geldofs
TagsAhakista Air India Disaster 1985 Air India Memorial Annecy Berlin Berlin Film Festival Bogliosco brocantes CERN Cork Cork 800 Cork Film Festival Cork Major Emergency Plan Cork University Hospital CUH Cycling in French Alps Darina Allen Diana Henry East Side Gallery Fete de St André Finnegan’s Wake French Alps Friedrichshain Gay Byrne Geneva global warming Haute Savoie Irish Press Lake Annecy Le Presbytere Martin Dwyer Mary McAleese Mary Robinson Molly Keane Myrtle Allen NAMA New Yorker magazine Nunavut Rachel Allen RTE Sean Dunne Soft Berlin Wall Stephen Pearce Pottery Team Rwanda Treptow
Tag Archives: McGarrigle Sisters
We spent last Christmas and New Year in Australia (“spent” being the operative word: it was the most expensive place I have ever been, bar none. It was a relief to go on to New York to find everything reasonable … Continue reading